Logie Steading Whisky & Wine
Welcome to Logie Steading Whisky & Wine an independent specialist shop based at Logie Steading Visitor Centre where we offer an large selection of Single Malts - Artisan Spirits and related items. We pride ourselves on delivering a friendly and personal service. There are always tasting's and helpful advice available to assist in choosing the right whisky for your enjoyment.
Gordon & Macphail - RARE OLD - A Special Single Malt Scotch WhiskySingle Malt Scotch Whisky from Port Ellen Distillery Distilled 1979 Bottled 2013
Ardbeg Auriverdes - Islay Single Malt Scotch WhiskyThis Whisky of GOLD (auri) in an unmissable GREEN (verde) bottle uses TOASTED cask lids to create MOCHA COFFEE flavours that team up with creamy VANILLA - it's a DRAM OF TWO HALVES
Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch WhiskyLimited edition design - Ryder Cup Gleneagles Scotland 2014
Gordon & Macphail - MacallanGordon & Macphail Macallan distillery 1980 Vintage - Bottled 2013
Logie Steading Whisky & Wine Recent Articles
- EXCLUSIVE - Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch expansion spend October 24, 2014The downturn in sales of Scotch globally has prompted Diageo to slow the pace of its whisky production expansion in Scotland, just-drinks has learned.
- Miller Brands launches wine-style Peroni bottle October 24, 2014Miller Brands, the UK unit of SABMiller, has a launched a new 75cl bottle for its Peroni lager brand.
- The Coca-Cola Co to announce job cuts by early next year October 24, 2014The Coca-Cola Co is to start laying off employees early next year as part of a fresh cost-cutting drive.
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle October 24, 2014SABMiller has confirmed a fresh raft of management changes, with its corporate affairs director leaving the group and its CFO taking over investor relations duties.
- Spirit Pub Co rejects C&C Group initial approach October 24, 2014The possible takeover of Spirit Pub Co in the UK looks set to become a battle, with C&C Group considering making a firm offer for the pub operator, despite having an initial approach rejected.