Logie Steading Whisky & Wine
Welcome to Logie Steading Whisky & Wine an independent specialist shop based at Logie Steading Visitor Centre where we offer an large selection of Single Malts - Artisan Spirits and related items. We pride ourselves on delivering a friendly and personal service. There are always tasting's and helpful advice available to assist in choosing the right whisky for your enjoyment.
Gordon & Macphail - RARE OLD - A Special Single Malt Scotch WhiskySingle Malt Scotch Whisky from Port Ellen Distillery Distilled 1979 Bottled 2013
Ardbeg Auriverdes - Islay Single Malt Scotch WhiskyThis Whisky of GOLD (auri) in an unmissable GREEN (verde) bottle uses TOASTED cask lids to create MOCHA COFFEE flavours that team up with creamy VANILLA - it's a DRAM OF TWO HALVES
Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch WhiskyLimited edition design - Ryder Cup Gleneagles Scotland 2014
Gordon & Macphail - MacallanGordon & Macphail Macallan distillery 1980 Vintage - Bottled 2013
Logie Steading Whisky & Wine Recent Articles
- Product Launch - Stone Brewing Co's Smoked Porter with Chocolate & Orange Peel October 21, 2014Stone Brewing Co has released a "limited", seasonal variant of its year-round Stone Smoked Porter.
- Guala Closures targets California wineries with screwcap design studio October 21, 2014Guala Closures has opened a facility in California to help wineries in the state to design and create screwcap closures.
- Nestlé Waters to cut 60 jobs at Vittel-Contrexville site October 21, 2014Nestlé's Waters unit is planning to axe 60 jobs at its production plant complex at Vittel-Contrexville, in eastern France.
- The Coca-Cola Co targets US$3bn annual cost savings by 2019 October 21, 2014The Coca-Cola Co has revealed it is aiming for annual cost savings of US$3bn by 2019 as its looks to further streamline its business.
- The Coca-Cola Co endures tough Q3 as YTD profits drop October 21, 2014The Coca-Cola Co has posted a drop in year-to-date profits and sales as it saw a 14% fall in its bottom line for the last quarter.