Logie Steading Whisky & Wine
Welcome to Logie Steading Whisky & Wine an independent specialist shop based at Logie Steading Visitor Centre where we offer an large selection of Single Malts - Artisan Spirits and related items. We pride ourselves on delivering a friendly and personal service. There are always tasting's and helpful advice available to assist in choosing the right whisky for your enjoyment.
Gordon & Macphail - RARE OLD - A Special Single Malt Scotch WhiskySingle Malt Scotch Whisky from Port Ellen Distillery Distilled 1979 Bottled 2013
Ardbeg Auriverdes - Islay Single Malt Scotch WhiskyThis Whisky of GOLD (auri) in an unmissable GREEN (verde) bottle uses TOASTED cask lids to create MOCHA COFFEE flavours that team up with creamy VANILLA - it's a DRAM OF TWO HALVES
Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch WhiskyLimited edition design - Ryder Cup Gleneagles Scotland 2014
Gordon & Macphail - MacallanGordon & Macphail Macallan distillery 1980 Vintage - Bottled 2013
Recent Facebook Posts
Our First Gin Event is SOLD OUT! Gin! Gin! (See you all on Sat!) Over subscribed and SO much interest that we are planning another next month..
DRIVERS! We are happy to announce your Special Package for selflessly driving the Gin folk for the evening! We have a non alcoholic Scottish..
Very First GIN EVENT here at our Tasting Room with Shetland Reel Gin and us! Excited and looking forward to giving 20 Gin Lovers a great night!..
- Beer Institute makes two key appointments May 28, 2015US trade body the Beer Institute has appointed Michael Uhrich as chief economist while Joe Heaton takes on the newly-created post of director for federal affairs.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts ribbon on Vietnam brewery May 28, 2015Anheuser-Busch InBev has officially opened its first Vietnam brewery.
- Coca-Cola Co to end Coke Light production in Russia May 28, 2015The Coca-Cola Co is to phase out Coke Light in Russia and replace it with the newly-launched Coke Zero.
- Product launch - Venus Spirits' Wayward Whiskey Rye May 28, 2015Venus Spirits has launched a second style of Wayward whiskey. The rye has been aged for seven months in ten-gallon casks and the 60% rye mash bill is rounded out with organic corn, organic malted barley and organic malted wheat.
- Coca-Cola Co, Anheuser-Busch InBev express concern over FIFA scandal May 28, 2015The Coca-Cola Co and Anheuser-Busch InBev have spoken out over the latest developments at world football body FIFA, which has seen the arrest of several senior officials on corruption charges.