Logie Steading Whisky & Wine
Welcome to Logie Steading Whisky & Wine an independent specialist shop based at Logie Steading Visitor Centre where we offer an large selection of Single Malts - Artisan Spirits and related items. We pride ourselves on delivering a friendly and personal service. There are always tasting's and helpful advice available to assist in choosing the right whisky for your enjoyment.
Gordon & Macphail - RARE OLD - A Special Single Malt Scotch WhiskySingle Malt Scotch Whisky from Port Ellen Distillery Distilled 1979 Bottled 2013
Ardbeg Auriverdes - Islay Single Malt Scotch WhiskyThis Whisky of GOLD (auri) in an unmissable GREEN (verde) bottle uses TOASTED cask lids to create MOCHA COFFEE flavours that team up with creamy VANILLA - it's a DRAM OF TWO HALVES
Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch WhiskyLimited edition design - Ryder Cup Gleneagles Scotland 2014
Gordon & Macphail - MacallanGordon & Macphail Macallan distillery 1980 Vintage - Bottled 2013
Logie Steading Whisky & Wine Recent Articles
- Anheuser-Busch InBev YTD profits rise, but Russia drags on Q3 October 31, 2014Anheuser-Busch InBev has reported a solid rise in nine-month net profits and sales, but third-quarter volumes were held back by Russia.
- Product Launch - Pernod Ricard's The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve October 30, 2014Pernod Ricard's Chivas Brothers unit has launched another extension to its The Glenlivet single malt Scotch brand.
- SodaStream to close West Bank site October 30, 2014SodaStream International has confirmed it is shutting two of its facilities - including its controversial site in the West Bank - as it targets efficiencies.
- Product Launch - SPI Group's Stolichnaya Elit Pristine Water Series Andean Edition October 30, 2014SPI Group has launched a limited-edition Stolichnaya extension made with spring water from the Andean Mountain foothills in the Araucania region of Chile.
- Wines of South Africa opens Hong Kong office October 30, 2014Trade body Wines of South Africa has opened a new satellite office in Hong Kong to help producers target key Asian markets.