Logie Steading Whisky & Wine
Welcome to Logie Steading Whisky & Wine an independent specialist shop based at Logie Steading Visitor Centre where we offer an large selection of Single Malts - Artisan Spirits and related items. We pride ourselves on delivering a friendly and personal service. There are always tasting's and helpful advice available to assist in choosing the right whisky for your enjoyment.
Gordon & Macphail - RARE OLD - A Special Single Malt Scotch WhiskySingle Malt Scotch Whisky from Port Ellen Distillery Distilled 1979 Bottled 2013
Ardbeg Auriverdes - Islay Single Malt Scotch WhiskyThis Whisky of GOLD (auri) in an unmissable GREEN (verde) bottle uses TOASTED cask lids to create MOCHA COFFEE flavours that team up with creamy VANILLA - it's a DRAM OF TWO HALVES
Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch WhiskyLimited edition design - Ryder Cup Gleneagles Scotland 2014
Gordon & Macphail - MacallanGordon & Macphail Macallan distillery 1980 Vintage - Bottled 2013
Logie Steading Whisky & Wine Recent Articles
- Altia Corp lines up Russia launch for Koskenkorva vodka November 27, 2014Finland's Altia Corp is to launch its Koskenkorva vodka brand in Russia ahead of the holiday season.
- Bacardi appoints Jacques Tortoroli chief administrative officer November 27, 2014Bacardi has created the role of chief administrative officer and appointed Jacques Tortoroli to the position.
- Wine Australia poaches Tesco wine exec to head UK & Europe November 27, 2014Wine Australia has appointed Tesco's wine development manger to lead its UK & Europe office.
- Maison Sichel turns to Amazon for UK off-trade boost November 27, 2014Maison Sichel is to sell its core brand Sirius Red in the UK through Amazon.
- Les Domaines Paul Mas extends Languedoc vineyards November 27, 2014Les Domaines Paul Mas has added a further 16 hectares of vineyards to its portfolio, through the extension of the production area at its Château Crès Ricards in Languedoc to 42 hectares.