Logie Steading Whisky & Wine
Welcome to Logie Steading Whisky & Wine an independent specialist shop based at Logie Steading Visitor Centre where we offer an large selection of Single Malts - Artisan Spirits and related items. We pride ourselves on delivering a friendly and personal service. There are always tasting's and helpful advice available to assist in choosing the right whisky for your enjoyment.
Gordon & Macphail - RARE OLD - A Special Single Malt Scotch WhiskySingle Malt Scotch Whisky from Port Ellen Distillery Distilled 1979 Bottled 2013
Ardbeg Auriverdes - Islay Single Malt Scotch WhiskyThis Whisky of GOLD (auri) in an unmissable GREEN (verde) bottle uses TOASTED cask lids to create MOCHA COFFEE flavours that team up with creamy VANILLA - it's a DRAM OF TWO HALVES
Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Scotch WhiskyLimited edition design - Ryder Cup Gleneagles Scotland 2014
Gordon & Macphail - MacallanGordon & Macphail Macallan distillery 1980 Vintage - Bottled 2013
Logie Steading Whisky & Wine Recent Articles
- Product Launch - Moet Hennessy's Hennessy 250 Collector's Blend March 26, 2015Moët Hennessy has started the 250th anniversary celebrations for Hennessy Cognac with the release of a limited edition iteration of the brand.
- UK trade groups dismiss "flawed" claims over units pledge March 26, 2015UK drinks trade groups have hit back at doubts raised over the industry's successful bid to cut 1bn units from alcoholic products in the country.
- European brewers to list calories, ingredients March 26, 2015Brewers including Anheuser-Busch InBev, SABMiller and Heineken are to offer calorie counts and ingredients for their beers in Europe.
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling March 26, 2015SPI Group has said is "very disappointed" by a Dutch court's demand that it return its Stolichnaya rights to the Russian state and is reviewing the ruling.
- Westons Cider unveils flavoured Old Rosie variants March 26, 2015Westons Cider is launching three new lower-strength seasonal variants of its Old Rosie brand to capitalise on continuing growth in the UK's flavoured cider market.